1) DAP has been ordered to close its operations centre by order of the Menteri Besar. The Bandaraya officers are currently at the DAP centre engaged in a heated argument with YB Ronnie Liu
2) All Primula Park Royal Beach Resort staff who are registered voters have been ordered by the Chairman to hand over copies of their identity cards. Primula is a state government-owned hotel in Kuala Terengganu.
3) DAP and PKR have been ordered to take down all their flags.
4) Unknown people have been discovered as 'registered voters' in various homes in Kuala Terengganu. The house owners are perturbed that strangers have been registered as voters using their home addresses.
5) The police have questioned the committee members of a private club in Kuala Terengganu where RPK was invited over for drinks as a guest of one of the members. The club has been warned to not allow RPK into the club again.