Monday, February 23, 2009

Are You Going To Finish Strong? The Choice Is Yours!

I came across this inspirational video and thought it would be great to share it with all of you here. Perhaps, this may help inspires us through the lean times ahead of us. Be it politically or economically.



So are we going to remain strong and finish strong toward This Fight for a Better Malaysia? The choice is yours. As for me, I have been picking up myself for a good part of my life and I am not quitting now either. I say this fight continues... It 's not over till it's over.

3 comments:

Fair said...

My friend,thanks for sharing this motivational and encouraging video.

If Nick can do what seems to be impossible ,together we shall achieve our dream and ideals for a better Malaysia.

AFP RESOURCES said...

All I can say to ALL ANAK BANGSA MALAYSIANS is "WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GETS GOING".And we are already on a roll bro.

Aloysius

SFGEMS said...

It's not over, 'till it's over, Yang! :)