Friday, September 18, 2009

Parents Should Enrol Their Children Into This Youth Skill Development Program..

Daryl

Members Of Edison Youth Achievement Award


We Want Make 'Satu Malaysia' Come True
I bumped into Daryl at the 'Saya Anak Bangsa Malaysia' launching on Wednesday. It was heartwarming to see this young boy attending our launch to stand in solidarity with us for a meaningful cause. I did a man-to-boy pep talk on him. He later handed me a call card and introduced some of his youthful looking team members to me.
And today with some free time on hand, I decided to check out what these youths are up to. I was baffled when I logged onto their blog. I am really impressed with the youth development program that they are offering.
For parent with growing up kids, I would recommend you to enrol your children into the program EYAA has to offer.
To find out more about them, please click on this link http://www.cardboardregatta.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

AJD said...

Thanks for highlighting our project and our program! We are still looking for volunteers, especially people with experience with getting press coverage, sponsorship, and logistics. If any of your readers wish to help, they can contact me: Amy at 012-658-7587. You can also find out more about EYAA (EDISON Youth Achievement Award) and other programs at: www.edison-enterprises.com